We take the protection of our user’s personal information seriously. Following our recent website upgrade, all registered user accounts were migrated to our new system. For security reasons we did not migrate passwords and users are being prompted to update their passwords.
If you are a registered user and have not yet updated your password following our website upgrade in March, you will need to log in to APO to do this by 30 September 2020. Registered user accounts that have not been updated by this time will be removed from APO records.
Update your APO profile:
- Go to apo.org.au.
- Click on Log in in the top menu.
- Use your username (not your email) to log in – a common mistake! Note: If you are having trouble logging in or remembering your username or password, please reset your password using the Reset your password tab.
- In your My APO dashboard (under the Edit tab) update your:
○ email (if it has changed), and
○ personal information (role, organisation and organisation sector).
- Save and continue using APO.
Please note that we are asking you to update your personal information to help us provide better services tailored to our user’s needs. We value your privacy and will never pass your details to any other service. If you need any assistance with your account, please contact email@example.com.
Why register on APO?
As a registered user and logged in to the APO website you can:
- Add a resource to APO
- Bookmark your favourite resources
- Access your My APO dashboard to:
○ view your added resources
○ access your saved bookmarks
- Report broken links (using the button at the bottom of the resource page) and get these mended within 1-2 working days.
Updating subscriber details
Please note that being a newsletter subscriber is not the same as being a registered user – and your personal information is stored on different systems. If you’d like to update your newsletter subscriber details you can do so by clicking on the ‘update your preferences’ link at the bottom of any newsletter. New subscribers can subscribe to our newsletters by visiting our Subscribe page.